Global Fresh Food Market Infographics Description:
- The global fresh food market was valued at US$ 516.2 Mn in 2021.
- Global fresh food market is projected to reach US$ 689.7 in 2028 at a CAGR of 4.1% from 2020 to 2028.
- Amongst product types, the fruits and vegetables segment in the global fresh food market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 53.1% in the 2021 end.
- Amongst distribution channel, the Supermarket segment in the global fresh food market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 26.4% in the 2021 end.
- Market in Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global fresh food market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share than that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report Leverandørselskabet Danish Crown AmbA, Dole Food Company, Inc., Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc., Greenyard NV, Tyson Foods, Inc., D’Arrigo Bros. Co., Chiquita Brands International, Inc., Tanimura & Antle Fresh Foods, Inc, Sunfed Limited, Naturipe Farms, LLC, NatureSweet Limited, Grimmway Enterprises, Inc., and others.