Foundry Coke Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Foundry Coke market was valued at US$ 2873.3 Mn in 2019.
- Worldwide Foundry Coke market is projected to reach US$ 38,97.6 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 3.1% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst product types, the ash content<8% type in the global Foundry Coke market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 45.9% in the 2018 end.
- Among all the application segments, the automotive parts casting segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 3.5%.
- Asia Pacific market is expected to dominate the global Foundry Coke market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are ArcelorMittal (ArcelorMittal Poland), Vedanta Resources Limited (Sesa Goa Iron Ore), Drummond Company, Inc. (ABC Coke), Nippon Coke & Engineering Company, Limited, Hickman Williams & Company, Jiangsu Surun High Carbon Co. Ltd., Italiana Coke S.R.L., OKK Koksovny, and CARBO-KOKS.