Global Eye Skin Care Market Infographics Description:
- The global eye skin care market is estimated at US$ 20,033.4 in 2020.
- Worldwide eye skin care market is projected to reach US$ 36,817.0 Mn in 2030 at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2020 to 2030.
- Amongst product type segment, the eye cream segment in the global eye skin care market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 41.2% in 2020 end.
- The specialist retailers segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 7.0% among distribution channel segments, followed by internet sales.
- The Europe market is expected to dominate the global eye skin care market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Procter & Gamble Company, Unilever plc, L’Oréal S.A, Colgate-Palmolive, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., Kao Corp., Shiseido Co., Ltd., Beiersdorf AG, Avon Products, Inc., and Eye Care Cosmetics.