Global Asparaginase Market Infographics Description:
- The global asparaginase market is estimated at US$ 389.2 in 2020.
- The worldwide asparaginase market is projected to reach US$ 520.2 Mn in 2030 at a CAGR of 3.0% from 2021 to 2030.
- Amongst source, the Escherichia Coli segment in the global asparaginase market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 57.7% in 2020 end, owing to its useful properties such as helping in digestion.
- Amongst applications, the acute lymphoblastic leukemia segment in the global asparaginase market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 54.8% in 2020 end, owing to its useful therapeutic properties.
- North America market is expected to dominate the global asparaginase market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Guangzhou Pharmaceutical Holdings Limited, Kyowa Kirin Co., Ltd., Jazz Pharmaceuticals Plc, Novozymes A/S, Medac GmbH, Changzhou Qianhong Bio-Pharma Co. Ltd., Taj Pharma, United Biotech, JSN Chemicals Ltd., etc.