Global Bone Conduction Headphones Market Infographics Description
- The global bone conduction headphones market was valued at US$ 190.4 Mn in 2019.
- Worldwide bone conduction headphones market is projected to reach US$ 1,398.0 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 22.3% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst product types, the wireless type in the global bone conduction headphones market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 37.1% in 2019 end, owing to robust growth in end-use industries such as military, sports, consumer electronics, and others.
- Among all the application segments, the hearing aid field is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 22.8%, followed by sports and military.
- North America market is expected to dominate the global bone conduction headphones market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Motorola Solutions, Inc., Panasonic Corp., INVISIO Communications AB, KSCAT INTERNATIONAL GROUP LIMITED, Aftershokz, Marsboy, Audio Bone, and others.