Global Full Body Scanner Market Infographics Description:
- The global full body scanner market was valued at US$ 315.7 Mn in 2019.
- The worldwide full body scanner market is projected to reach US$ 869.6 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 10.8% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst types the X-Ray scanner type in the global full body scanner market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 187.2% in 2019 end, owing to robust growth in applications such as age-wise which would be industrial, public and other applications.
- Among all the application segments, the public sector is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 11.6%, owing to the increase in fraudulent activities
- North America market is expected to dominate the global full body scanner market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are L3 Technologies, Inc., Smiths Group (Smiths Detection), Nutech Company Limited, OSI Systems, Inc. (Rapiscan Systems), Westminster Group Plc, Xscann Technologies (PTY) LTD, Adani System, OD Security, and CST Digital Communication (Pty) Ltd.