Allergy Diagnostics Market Infographics Description:
- Worldwide allergy diagnostics market was valued at US$ 1,732.6 Mn in 2017.
- During forecast years 2017 to 2026, allergy diagnostics market is expected to register a CAGR of over 12%.
- On the basis of product type segmentation, diagnostics assay kits segment is expected to contribute major revenue share and growing at CAGR of 8.8%, expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period.
- Revenue from assay kits expected to increase 3.4X between 2016 and 2026.
- The instruments and service segments in allergy diagnostics market is expected to register a CAGR of over 11.5% and 12.2% respectively.
- North America market is expected to dominate the worldwide allergy diagnostics market, and it accounts for largest market revenue over US$ 600 million in 2017 and growing at a CAGR of 4.8%, owing to the presence of leading manufacturers and high market penetration in the region.
- Among all the end user, laboratories segment is expected to contribute major revenue share and expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period. Also, laboratories witness the highest CAGR of over 12% during the forecast period 2017–2026. An increasing number of laboratories and rising patient pool are major factors fueling the growth of the laboratory segment market.
- The first five-year cumulative revenue (2017–2021) worldwide allergy diagnostics market is projected to reach US$ 5,417.6 Mn, as compared to a significantly higher cumulative revenue total of the latter five years of the forecast period (2022–2026). The inhaled allergen segment in the global allergy diagnostics market is estimated to account for the major revenue share of 48.3% in 2017.
- Key companies operating in the allergy diagnostics market are BioMerieux SA, Danaher Corporation, Hitachi Chemical Diagnostics Inc. Siemens AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Stallergenes Greer, HOB Biotech Group Co. Ltd., HYCOR Biomedical and Lincoln Diagnostics Inc.
For exhaustive coverage of the competitive dashboard, get in touch with our experts here.