Vulvodynia Treatment Drug Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Vulvodynia Treatment Drug Market was valued at US$ 4,650.3 Mn in 2019.
- Worldwide Vulvodynia Treatment Drug market is projected to reach US$ 8,590.9 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst drug types the Anticonvulsants Vulvodynia Treatment Drug type in the global Vulvodynia Treatment Drug market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 30% in 2018 end, owing to increase in the number of generic products; as, generic products are comparatively economic.
- Among all the distribution channel segments, the online pharmacy segment is expected to register highest CAGR of over 9.3%, owing to advancements in the healthcare industry in developed as well as emerging economies.
- North America is expected to dominate the global Vulvodynia Treatment Drug market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Pfizer Inc., Sanofi, Assertio Therapeutics, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP, Eli Lilly and Company, Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc., Upsher-Smith Laboratories, LLC, etc.