Global Vitamin D3 Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Vitamin D3 market was valued at US$ 2,073.2 Mn in 2019.
- Worldwide Vitamin D3 market is projected to reach US$ 5,633.8 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 10.8% from 2019 to 2029.
- The Powder segment in the Global Vitamin D3 market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 48.8% in 2019 end, owing to factors such as increasing awareness about advantages of vitamin D3
- Among all the application segments, the food industry is expected to register the highest CAGR, owing to growth in food fortification with vitamin D3 due to government regulation.
- North America market is expected to dominate the Global Vitamin D3 market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are BASF SE, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, Zhejiang NHU Company Ltd. and others.