US Respiratory Disposable Device Market Infographics Description:
- The US Respiratory Disposable Device Market was valued at US$ 531.7 Mn in 2019.
- The US Respiratory Disposable Device Market is projected to reach US$ 1,095.2 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst types, the tubes segment in the US Respiratory Disposable Device Market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 36.5% in 2019, owing to the increasing expenditure on health care as well as healthcare infrastructure.
- Among all the application segments, the adult segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 7.8 %, owing to the increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases such as asthma, COPD, pulmonary fibrosis in adults
- Companies profiled under this report are Becton, Dickinson and Company Medline Industries, Inc., Teleflex Incorporated, Armstrong Medical Industries, Inc. Westmed, inc. Dynarex Corporation, Respironics, Inc. ResMed Inc. Invacare Corporation, and Allied Healthcare Products Inc.