The US & Europe Data Center Cooling Market Infographics Description:
- The US & Europe data center cooling market is estimated at US$ 5,652.5 Mn in 2020.
- US & Europe data center cooling market is projected to reach US$ 9,941.7 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2020 to 2029.
- Among the solution, the air conditioning segment in the US & Europe Data Center cooling market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 39.0% in 2020 end. It is due to several benefits include continuous operation, precise humidity control, demonstration of better air distribution, and automatic control of individual AC loads for efficient cooling.
- Among cooling type, the room-based cooling segment in the US & Europe Data Center cooling market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 68.9% by 2020 end. A computer room-based cooling system ensures the enhanced cooling capacity to maintain proper temperature levels and prevent hot spots.
- Among all the industry vertical segments, the IT & telecom segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 7.0%, followed by BFSI due to the continually increasing demand for communication and IT services.
- US market is expected to dominate the US & Europe data center cooling market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share than that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Schneider Electric SE, Melrose Industries PLC (Nortek Air Solutions, LLC), Product Portfolio (Nortek Air Solutions, LLC), Friedhelm Loh Group (Rittal GmbH), Vertiv Co, Degree Controls, Inc. (Adaptivcool), Black Box Corporation, Modine Manufacturing (Airedale International), Asetek A/S, STULZ GmbH, and Coolcentric.