Global Oxygen-free High Thermal Conductivity (OFHC) Copper Market Infographics Description:
- The global oxygen-free high thermal conductivity (OFHC) copper market was valued at US$ 16,930.1 Mn in 2019.
- Worldwide oxygen-free high thermal conductivity (OFHC) copper market is projected to reach US$ 26,040.5 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2020 to 2028.
- Amongst shape types, other types of shapes in the global oxygen-free high thermal conductivity (OFHC) copper market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 37.4% in 2018 end, owing to robust growth in end-use industries such as automotive, electronics, and other industries.
- Among all the application segments, the industrial segment is anticipated to register highest CAGR of over 5.3%, owing to increased application of oxygen-free high conductivity copper in vacuum capacitors, vacuum seals and vacuum tubes for radio and TV transmitters, klystrons and magnetrons is expected to bolster the growth rate of oxygen-free high conductivity copper market.
- Asia Pacific market is expected to dominate the global oxygen-free high thermal conductivity (OFHC) copper market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Mitsubishi Materials Corporation, KGHM Polska Miedz SA, Southwire Company, LLC, Pan Pacific Copper Co., Ltd., Copper Braid Products, Farmer’s Copper Ltd., Sam Dong Co., Ltd., etc.