Global Micro-Needling Market Infographics Description:
- The global micro-needling market is estimated at US$ 30,363.0 Mn in 2020.
- Worldwide micro-needling market is projected to reach US$ 69,771.1 Mn in 2030 at a CAGR of 8.9% from 2021 to 2030.
- Among all the product type segments, the dermapen is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 9.5%, followed by dermarollers. This is owing to the extensive use of dermapen for micro-needling and the increase in demand for derma pen among dermatologists
- Among all the material type segments, metal is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 9.7%, followed by silicon.
- Amongst application segments, the cosmetic segment in the global micro-needling market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 59.5% in 2020 end.
- Amongst end-user segments, the dermatology clinics segment in the global micro-needling market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 41.2% in 2020 end. This is due to an upsurge in the number of dermatology clinics -offering non-invasive cosmetic procedures and increasing the number of micro-needling procedures in clinics.
- Market in North America is expected to dominate the global micro-needling market owing to the easy availability of safety needles and the presence of key market players in this region. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are MT. DERM GmbH, Edge Systems LLC., Crown Laboratories, Inc., Dermapen LLC, BOMTECH ELECTRONICS CO., Ltd., Dermaroller GmbH, StackedSkincare, Inc., CosmoFrance Inc., MDPen Fractional Microdermal Needling, Eclipse Med Global, Bellaire Industry, Sdara Skincare, BeautyBio, Inc., and others