India GPS Tracking Devices Market Infographics Description:
- The India GPS Tracking Devices Market was valued at US$ 95.2 Mn in 2019.
- Worldwide India GPS Tracking Devices Market is projected to reach US$ 348.6 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 14.1% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst product type, the OBD device in the India GPS Tracking Devices Market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 39.8% in the 2018 end.
- Among all the application segments, the track vehicles are expected to register the highest CAGR of over 15.1%.
- Rapidly increasing transportation and logistics fields in India is expected to drive the target market growth. Robust growth of the e-commerce sector and increasing trade activities to and from India result in an increased flow of goods. Logistics companies have a significant load when handling goods, and GPS tracking devices make it extremely easy to track the designated vehicle. Apart from fleet management, GPS tracking devices help determine fuel consumption, vehicle performance, driver performance, route planning and dispatching, and, most importantly, theft prevention.
- Companies profiled in the report are Garmin Ltd., Teltonika, Propress Instrumentation & Solutions Pvt Ltd., Danlaw Technologies, Hastaka, SenSight Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (AutoWiz), Autocop India Pvt Ltd., Galvanic Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Shenzhen Dytech Technology Co., Ltd. (Dyegoo), Shenzhen Coban Electronics co., Ltd., Navi Technologies. (Lamrod), and Trakbond.