Global Pet Microchips Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Pet Microchips Market is estimated to be valued at US$ 371.2 Mn in 2019.
- Worldwide Pet Microchips Market is projected to reach US$ 565.9 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst microchip frequency, the 134.2kHz segment in the Global Pet Microchips Market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 59.9% in 2019 due to the high disposable income the adoption rate of pets, which in turn helps the pet microchips market.
- Among all the pet types, the dog segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 4.7%, owing to inclination towards owning a dog compared to other pets.
- North America market is expected to dominate the Global Pet Microchips Market and is expected to account for the largest market share than that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are HomeAgain, Inc., Bayer, Pethealth Inc., Virbac SA, Avid Identification Systems, Inc., Trovan, Ltd., Animalcare, Ltd., Datamars, Microchip4Solutions Inc., and EIDAP Inc.