Global Hypodermic Needles Market Infographics Description:
- The global hypodermic needles market is estimated at US$ 2,673.2 Mn in 2020.
- Worldwide, the hypodermic needles market is projected to reach US$ 6,027.2 Mn in 2030 at a CAGR of 8.7% from 2021 to 2030.
- Among the product types, the safety needles segment in the global hypodermic needles market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 78.3% in 2020 end, owing to increased demand for vaccines and injectable drugs along with infusion therapies.
- Among the applications, the blood specimen collection segment in the global hypodermic needles market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 48.6% in 2020, owing to an increase in diagnostic tests and awareness for genetic disorders.
- Among the end-user, the hospital segment in the global hypodermic needles market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 45.2% in 2020 end, owing to a surge in patients requiring treatments and early detection of genetic and blood disorders.
- North America market is expected to dominate the global hypodermic needles market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share than that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Medtronic plc (Covidien Plc.), Becton, Dickinson and Company, Medline Industries, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Terumo Corporation, Nipro Corp, Retractable Technologies, Inc., The Smith Group Inc, EXELINT International, Co., Vitrex Medical A / S.