Global Granola Market Infographics Description:
- The global granola market is estimated at US$ 7,922.9 Mn in 2021.
- Global granola market is projected to reach US$ 12,724.0 Mn in 2030 at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2021 to 2030.
- Amongst product type segment, the bar sub-segment in the global granola market is indexed a market value of US$ 2,928.9 Mn in 2021 end.
- Among consumption type segment, RTE sub-segment is expected to account the highest market share 73%, followed by hot cereal segment.
- Amongst distribution channel segment, the supermarkets/hypermarkets sub-segment in the global granola market is estimated to is indexed a market value of US$ 4,191.4 Mn in 2021.
- Market in North America is expected to dominate the global granola market, followed by the Europe region. It is indexed a highest market value of 3,639.0 US$ Mn as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Nеѕtlé Ѕ. А., РерѕіСо Іnс. (Quаkеr Оаtѕ Соmраnу), Gеnеrаl Міllѕ Іnс., Тhе Кеllоgg Со., Соnаgrа Вrаndѕ Іnс., Тhе Неrѕhеу Соmраnу, Сlіf Ваr & Соmраnу, Кіnd LLС, Ваkеrу Ваrn LLС., Ѕunnу Сrunсh Fооdѕ Ltd., and оthеrѕ.