Global Fire Dampers Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Fire Dampers Market was valued at US$ 204.3 Mn in 2019.
- Worldwide Fire Dampers Market is projected to reach US$ 250.3 Mn by 2029 at a CAGR of 2.1% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst product types, the mechanical dampers segment in the global fire dampers market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 34.7% in 2019 end, owing to robust growth in end-use industries such as buildings and construction, marine, and others.
- Among all the application segments, the commercial buildings segment is expected to register highest CAGR of over 2.3%, followed by industrial buildings.
- North America market is expected to dominate the global fire dampers market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are TROX GmbH, FläktGroup Holding GmbH, Swegon Air Management Limited, Rf-Technologies, Flamgard Calidair, Aldes Group, Systemair AB, Ventilation Systems JSC, and others.