Global Black Haircare Market Infographics Description:
- The global black haircare market is estimated at US$ 2,621.0 Mn in 2020.
- Worldwide black haircare market is projected to reach US$ 3,962.9 Mn in 2030 at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2021 to 2030.
- Amongst product type segment, the shampoo sub-segment in the global black haircare market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 32.5% in 2020 end.
- Among all the end-use segments, the women sub-segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 4.7%.
- Amongst distribution channel segments, the hypermarket/supermarket segment in the global black haircare market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 45.9% in 2020.
- North America market is expected to dominate the global black haircare market, owing to the consistent growth in African-American population.
- Companies profiled in the report are Procter & Gamble Co., Unilever PLC, L’Oréal SA, Revlon, Inc., Amka Products (Pty) Ltd, Shea Moisture, Alodia Hair Care, Ouidad, Afrocenchix Ltd., Uhuru Naturals, LLC and other key players.