Global Bent Glass Market Infographics Description:
- The global bent glass market is estimated at US$ 19,537.4 Mn in 2020.
- Worldwide, the bent glass market is projected to reach US$ 34,163.0 Mn in 2030 at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2021 to 2030.
- Amongst the product type segment, the dоublе-glаzеd bеnt glаѕѕ segment in the global bent glass market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 43.1% in 2020 end.
- Among all the end-use segments, the commercial segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 6.5%, followed by residential.
- Among all the regions, Asia-pacific is expected to dominate the global Bent Glass Market, owing to the rapid growth of the construction industry and increasing infrastructure development activities in countries like India, China, Indonesia, etc.
- Companies profiled in the report are Bent and Curved Glass (BCG), ІQ Glаѕѕ, VЕLUХ, G.Јаmеѕ, Саrеу Glаѕѕ, Веnt Glаѕѕ Dеѕіgn, Rоmаg, Dlubаk, Sinclair Glass, Qingdao REXI Industries Co, Ltd & Other.