GCC Oilfield Chemicals Market Infographics Description:
- The GCC Oilfield Chemicals market is estimated at the US$ 3,344.1 Mn in 2020.
- The GCC Oilfield Chemicals market is projected to reach US$ 5,245.9 Mn in 2028 at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2021 to 2028.
- Amongst product types, the demulsifiers segment in the GCC Oilfield Chemicals market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 33.2% by 2020 end.
- Among all the application segments, the completion & stimulation segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 6.7%, followed by production & EOR (Enhanced Oil Recovery Chemicals).
- Market in Saudi Arabia is expected to dominate the GCC Oilfield Chemicals market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share than that of markets in other countries.
- Companies profiled in the report are BASF SE, Croda International Plc, Halliburton Company, Schlumberger Limited, DowDuPont, Inc. (Dow Chemical Company), Ecolab Inc. (Nalco Champion LLC), Orkla ASA (Borregaard LignoTech AB), Chevron Corporation (Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC), Innospec Inc., Clariant AG, Solvay SA, Albemarle Corporation, Flotek Industries Inc., Kemira Oyj, Huntsman Corporation, Lamberti S.p.A., Zirax Limited, KMCO, L.P., China National Petroleum Corporation, Ashland Global Holdings Inc., TETRA Technologies, Inc., S.P.C.M. SA, among others.