Global Electronic Cylinder Lock Credentials Market Infographics Description:
- The global electronic cylinder lock credentials market was valued at US$ 416.3 Mn in 2019.
- Worldwide Electronic Cylinder Lock Credentials market is projected to reach US$ 1,180.7 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 11.1% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst types the RFID key type in the global electronic cylinder lock credentials market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 317.2% in 2019, owing to robust growth in applications such as commercial sector, residential sector, industrial sector, and government
- Among all the application segments, the commercial sector is expected to register highest CAGR of over 12.1%, owing to demand for smart home devices is growing for better reliability, enhanced user-friendliness, etc. which increases the demand for electronic cylinder locks credentials
- Europe market is expected to dominate the global electronic cylinder lock credentials market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are ASSA ABLOY AB, Allegion, Dormakaba, Videx Security Ltd. (CyberLock, Inc.), SALTO Systems, Iseo Serrature (Locken), iLOQ Ltd, Ningbo Shengjiu Cabinets Locks Co. Ltd., C.Ed. Schulte and Ningbo Hengchieh Locking Technology Co., Ltd.