Asia and Europe Electrolytic Tinplate Market Infographics Description:
- The Asia electrolytic tinplate market was valued at US$ 1,811.6 Mn in 2019.
- The Asia electrolytic tinplate market is projected to reach US$ 2,913.9 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst product types, the prime grade electrolytic tinplate in the Asia electrolytic tinplate market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 62.7% in 2018, owing to Increasing consumption of beverage cans.
- Among all the application segments, the packaging is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 5.3%, owing to the growing food and beverage services industry.
- Companies profiled in the report are Yorkshine Holdings Ltd, Stahl-Becker Gmbh, Tianjin SWKD Metal Material Co., Ltd, Shandong Sino Steel Co., Ltd., China Baowu Steel Group Corporation Limited, Tata Steel Limited, Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation.