Stryker Statistics: Stryker Corporation is a medical technology company. The company has three segments: Orthopedics and MedSurg, as well as Neurotechnology and Spine. The Orthopedics section provides implants for hip and knee replacements and trauma and extremities surgery. MedSurg offers medical devices, surgical navigation systems, patient handling, communications, and emergency medical equipment. Terotechnology and Spine provide products for minimally invasive endovascular procedures, brain and open-skull surgical procedures, orthobiologic and surgical products such as synthetic bone and vertebral enhancement products, and minimally invasive treatments for acute ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke.
The company also offers spinal implant products that include cervical, thoracolumbar, and interbody systems. These are used in spinal injury, deformity, and regenerative therapies. It sells its products through company-owned branches, subsidiaries, and third-party dealers in around 85 countries. The company’s product range includes endoscopy equipment, hip and knee replacements, spinal devices, embolic coils, and operating room equipment. Stryker is a leading competitor in reconstructive orthopedic implants. Stryker Corporation was established in 1941. It is headquartered in Kalamazoo in Michigan, USA.
Stryker, one of the most respected medical technology companies in the world, is driven to improve healthcare. They provide innovative products and services in the areas of Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, and Spine to improve hospital and patient outcomes.
- Orthopedics products include implants for hip and knee joint replacements as well as trauma and extremity surgeries.
- MedSurg products can include surgical equipment, surgical navigation systems (Instruments), Endoscopic and communications system (Endoscopy), emergency medical equipment (Medical), as well as reprocessed and rebuilt medical devices. These products are useful in many medical specialties.
- Stryker Neuro technology and Spine products have a variety of products, including neurosurgical and non-invasive devices. Their neurotechnology products include products that are used in minimally-invasive endovascular techniques. Stryker also manufactures and markets spinal implant products. This includes cervical, interbody, and thoracolumbar systems for spinal injury, deformity, or degenerative therapies.
Stryker Product Categories
Medical and Surgical Equipment
Advanced Digital Healthcare, Ambulation and equipment management, Bed frames, Cleaners and disinfectants, Emergency patient transport, ENT, Image-guided therapies, Infrastructure, and room design, Integration and connectivity, Navigation, Orthopedic disposables, Patient room furniture, Personal protection equipment, Pharmaceutical waste management, Power tools, Sponge management, Sterile processing, Stretchers and transport chairs, Support surfaces, Surgical suction, Surgical visualization, Temperature management, Reconstructive surgery, Emergency response and resuscitation, Emergency Care data solutions, Public Access, Illuminated instruments, Oral hygiene, Patient cleansing, Patient positioning, Prep prep, Skin closure, and Surgical Headlights.
Advanced Digital Healthcare, Craniomaxillofacial, Foot and Ankle, Joint Replacement, Spine, Sports medicine, Trauma & Extremities, and Upper extremities.
Advanced Digital Healthcare, Cranial, Neurovascular, and Spine.
Stryker Companies Strategy
- Through business unit specialization, we have a strong commitment to our customers.
- High-quality products, exceptional sales and marketing, and a world-class supply chain will help you achieve the highest levels of customer engagement.
- Improve healthcare by developing evidence-based products and services that allow for safer patient care and better outcomes.
- Investing judiciously in R&D and business development will help to grow.
- Concentrate your resources and talent on the most important global markets.
- Ensure that franchises, country teams, and global functions are all on the same page.
- Responsible and sustainable practices have a positive impact on people and the environment.
- Improve operational efficiency and cash flow in order to reinvest in expansion.
- Reduce costs as much as possible while increasing margins to maximize shareholder value.
Stryker Annual Net Sales 2011-2021 (in a million US dollars)
This statistic shows Stryker’s annual net sales from 2011-2021. Stryker’s sales revenue in 2021 was 17,100 million US Dollars, an increase of 14,300 million from the previous year. Stryker Corporation, a U.S.-based medical technology company, is headquartered in Kalamazoo (Michigan).
Stryker Annual Research, Development, and Engineering Expenses 2012-2021 (in a million US dollars)
This statistic shows Stryker’s annual research, development, and engineering expenses from 2011 through 2022. Since 2011, Stryker’s annual research, development, and engineering expenses have steadily increased to 1,200 million US Dollars in 2021. Stryker Corporation, a U.S.-based medical technology company, is headquartered in Kalamazoo (Michigan).
Stryker Net Sales from 2016 to 2021, by Region (in a million US dollars)
This statistic shows Stryker’s net sales from 2016-2021 by region. The US sales of Stryker increased from 8,230 million dollars in 2014 to almost 12,3 million in 2020. The Stryker Corporation, a U.S.-based medical technology company, is headquartered in Kalamazoo (Michigan).
Stryker Net Sales 2019-2021, by Segment
This statistic shows Stryker’s net sales by segment between 2014 and 2021. The data shows that the net sales of the orthopedics segment fell from 7,500 million US Dollars in 2019 to 6.4 million in 2021. The Stryker Corporation, a U.S.-based medical technology company, is located in Kalamazoo (Michigan).
Stryker Key Developments
The year 2022
Mobile Heartbeat and the company announced in May an integration partnership that will reduce clinician reaction times.
The US FDA approved Q Guidance System for Spine Applications in May.
The company launched the PRO-step MICA SOLO guide in February to make it easier to treat bunion problems.
Stryker Corp purchased Vocera Communications, Inc. in February for US$ 3,090 million.
The year 2021
Stryker announced in January that it had acquired OrthoSensor Inc., a manufacturer, and distributor of medical sensor products.
Stryker acquired Gauss Surgical in September. This is a medical device company.
The Prophecy Infinity Resect Through Guides was launched by the company in November for total ankle replacement surgery.
The company launched the SurgiCount+ Safety Sponge System in August. This is a surgical sponge-counting technology.
The year 2020
Stryker was awarded a 10-year contract worth US$ 225million to provide medical equipment and patient monitoring systems to the US military in July.
Stryker was approved by the US Federal Trade Commission in November to purchase Wright Medical Group.
Stryker sold its extreme product lines to Colfax Corp in November for US$15 Million.
The company purchased Wright Medical Group NV in November. This is a global company that makes medical devices.