Healthcare Furniture Market Infographics Description:
- The global healthcare furniture market was valued at US$ 3,836.3 Mn in 2019.
- Worldwide healthcare furniture market is projected to reach US$ 6,245.42 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 5.0% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst product types, Bed segment is expected to register highest CAGR of over 5.7% owing to rapid emergence of new hospitals across developing nations and high number of hospitals in developed countries with rising number of patients worldwide is propelling the segment growth
- Hospital segment in the global healthcare furniture market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 58.2% in 2018 end, owing to increasing healthcare expenditure would enhance the financial inflow to the hospitals, which would increase the purchasing capabilities of hospitals.
- North America market is expected to dominate the global healthcare furniture market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Steelcase, Herman Miller, Hill-Rom holdings, Stryker Corporation, Knoll Inc., TMC Furniture, Sauder manufacturing, Haworth International Inc., etc.