Global Ultra Secure Smartphones Market Infographics Description:
- The global ultra-secure smartphones market is estimated at US$ 939.5 in 2020.
- Worldwide Ultra Secure Smartphones market is projected to reach US$ 1,510.6 Mn in 2028 at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2021 to 2028.
- Amongst operating system, the android segment in the global ultra-secure smartphones market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 88.8% in 2020 end, owing to its interactive user interface and less costly than other operating systems.
- Amongst end-user, the government agencies & defense segment in the global ultra-secure smartphones market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 82.5% in 2020 end, owing to increasing threat of data malware, data breaching of government agencies and integration of government agencies with smaller service provider.
- North America market is expected to dominate the global ultra-secure smartphones market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are The Boeing Company, Turing Space Industries, Thales S.A., Atos SE, BlackBerry Limited, Sikur, GSMK CryptoPhone, Silent Circle, LLC, Sirin Labs.