Global Surgical Scalpels Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Surgical Scalpels Market is estimated at US$ 1,042.3 in 2020.
- Worldwide, the Surgical Scalpels Market is projected to reach US$ 1,530.5 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2021 to 2029.
- Amongst products, the disposable surgical scalpel segment in the global surgical scalpels market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 59.5% in 2020 end due to increasing awareness of the importance of safe disposal of surgical scalpels.
- Among the type segment, the safety surgical scalpel is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 5.1%, followed by the standard surgical scalpel segment.
- Amongst material, the stainless steel segment in the Global Surgical Scalpels Market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 51.2% by 2020 end.
- Among the end-user segment, the hospital is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 4.5%, followed by the clinics segment.
- Market in North America is expected to dominate the Global Surgical Scalpels Market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share than that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Danaher Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Ansell Limited, Integra Life Sciences Corporation, Hill-Rom Services, Inc., Swann Morton Limited, pfm medical ag, Sklar Surgical Instruments, Dynarex Corporation, and World Precision Instruments Inc.