Global Reverse Vending Machine Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Reverse Vending Machine Market is estimated at US$ 355.4 in 2020.
- Worldwide, the Reverse Vending Machine Market is projected to reach US$ 875.3 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 10.5% from 2021 to 2029.
- Amongst product types, the non-refillable type segment in the Global Reverse Vending Machine Market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 62.6% in 2020 end, owing to rising demand for reverse vending machines in developing countries such as China and India.
- Amongst applications, the supermarket in the Global Reverse Vending Machine Market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 49.5% in 2020 end, owing to the installation of vending machines at various supermarkets that allow customers to pick up their orders without having to interact with employees.
- North America market is expected to dominate the Global Reverse Vending Machine Market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share than that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Diebold Nixdorf, Tomra Systems ASA, Teraoka Seiko Co., Ltd. (TERAOKA (DIGI) Group), Envipco Holding N.V., Rvm Systems Ab, Trautwein SB-Technik GmbH, Kansmacker, Incom Tomra Recycling Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd., Aco Recycling, Unisanuk.