Global Microfiber Cleaning Cloths Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Microfiber Cleaning Cloths Market was valued at US$ 682.3 Mn in 2019.
- Worldwide Microfiber Cleaning Cloths Market is projected to reach US$ 877.2 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 2.6% from 2018 to 2029.
- The blend segment in the Global Microfiber Cleaning Cloths Market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 81.7% in 2019 end, owing to factors such as increasing demand for solid materials for cleaning in a household, hospitals, and other industries.
- Based on end-use, the commercial and industrial segment is expected to contribute significant revenue share in the global microfiber cleaning cloths market and is expected to witness the highest CAGR of over 2.6% in terms of revenue over the forecast period.
- North America accounts for the majority share in the Global Microfiber Cleaning Cloths Market, owing to increasing revenue of the market. Europe is expected to register the highest growth rate over the forecast period. Regions such as MEA, APAC, South America are expected to register stable growth over the forecast period.
- Companies profiled in the report are 3M, Zwipes, Eurow and Oreilly Corp, Toray Industries, Inc, Freudenberg Group, Welcron Co., Ltd, Norwex, Atlas Graham Furgale Ltd., Unger Enterprises, LLC, Medline Industries Inc., Ultra Microfibers.