Global E-Commerce of Agriculture Products Market Infographics Description:
- The global e-commerce of agriculture products market was valued at US$ 9,714.6 Mn in 2021.
- Worldwide e-commerce of agriculture products market is projected to reach US$ 17,308.3 Mn in 2031 at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2021 to 2031.
- Amongst product type, the agricultural fertilizers segment in the global e-commerce of agriculture products market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 38.0% in 2021 end, owing to robust growth in end use industries.
- Among all the service segments, the business-to-business services is expected to register highest CAGR of over 5.5%, owing to growing industrialization in developing countries along with business-to-consumer services.
- Asia Pacific market is expected to dominate the Global e-commerce of agriculture products market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions followed by North America.
- Companies profiled in the report are Walmart, Amazon.com Inc., Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., IndiaMART Intermesh Ltd., BigHaat, Bigbasket, Ugaoo, AgriBegri Trade Link Pvt Ltd, Agrosiaa Agri-commodities Online Services Llp, and Krishibazaar, among others.