CMOS Camera Module Market Infographics Description:
- The global CMOS camera module market was valued at US$ 14,693.7 Mn in 2016.
- Worldwide CMOS camera module market is projected to reach US$ 66,449.0 Mn in 2026 at a CAGR of 16.37% from 2017 to 2026.
- The 8MP segment in the global CMOS camera module market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 46.1% in 2017 end, owing to factors such as increasing use of devices with higher resolution cameras such as 8MP.
- Revenue from 13MP and Higher expected to increase 5.2X between 2016 to 2026.
- On the basis of product type, 13MP and the higher segment is expected to contribute major revenue share in the global CMOS camera module market and is expected to witness highest CAGR of over 17.9%, in terms of revenue over the forecast period.
- Among all the application segments, consumer electronic is expected to register highest CAGR of over 16%, owing to increasing demand for devices from developing countries have continues increase demand for CMOS camera modules coupled with rising acceptance of smartphones and tablets is propelling the segment growth.
- Asia Pacific market is expected to dominate the global CMOS camera module market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Cowell, LG Innotek, SEMCO, Sharp Electronics, Sunny Optical Technology, BYD Optical, Chicony, Global Optics, Lite-On Technology, Q-Technology.
For exhaustive coverage of the competitive dashboard, get in touch with our analyst here.
Note: Kindly link back to this page when you quote the statistic or use it as a reference.