Automotive Head-up Display Systems Market Infographics Description:
- Worldwide automotive head-up display systems market revenue to expand at a CAGR of 24.2%.
- The 2017 revenue contribution from windshield product type segment in the worldwide head-up display systems market was US$ 442 Mn, which is projected to increase significantly during the forecast year 2026.
- The windshield product type segment has accounted for major revenue share in 2017 and is expected to continue contributing major revenue share during the next ten years.
- Among both the HUD systems type segments, Windshield segment is expected to account for more than 50% of revenue share in 2017.
- Among the car type segments in the worldwide automotive head-up display systems market, the OEM segment has accounted major revenue share of over 60% in 2017, owing to shifting consumer preference towards preinstalled head-up display systems in cars.
- The luxury/premium cars segment in the global automotive head-up display systems market has accounted revenue of US$ 391.5 Mn in 2017, owing to increasing demand for integrated head-up display systems in luxury/premium cars for safety purposes. This trend is prominent in developed countries and is expected to be adopted in some developing economies as well, in the near future.
- North America market has accounted revenue of US$ 189.9 Mn in 2017 and is expected to register a lucrative CAGR during the forecast period owing to technological advancements, increasing per capita spending, and rising demand for luxury & premium cars in countries in this region.
- Leading companies operating in the automotive head-up display systems market include Nippon Seiki Co., Ltd., Continental AG, DENSO CORPORATION, Delphi Automotive LLP., LG Display Co., Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, MicroVision, Inc., Yazaki Corporation, Visteon Corporation, and Kyocera International, Inc. –Display Division.
For exhaustive coverage of the competitive dashboard, get in touch with our analyst here.