The Kellogg Co Company Profile
The Kellogg Co.
- Establishment Year
- Key Management
Mr. Steven A Cahillane (CEO)
- Revenue (US$ Mn)
The Kellogg Company is involved in the marketing, production, distribution, and sale of ready-to-eat cereals and convenience foods. Will Keith Kellogg founded the company in 1906. It is headquartered in Battle Creek, MI. It sells crackers, cookies, and other convenience food products under the brands Kellogg’s and Keebler. The Europe segment includes European countries.
The Latin America segment includes Central America and Mexico. The North America segment includes U.S. Frozen, RX Businesses Kashi Company, and all are included in the North America segment. The MEA segment includes Africa, Australia, the Middle East, Australia, and other Asian & Pacific market segments.
Revenue (US$ Mn)
- The Kellogg Company’s annual revenue for 2021 was US$ 13,770 Mn, a 1.65% increase from 2020
- The annual revenue generated by The Kellogg Company in 2020 was US$ 13,547 Mn
- At a 0.23% increase from, The Kellogg Company’s annual revenue of US$ 13,578 Mn was indexed in 2019
- The Kellogg Company generated total revenue of US$ 13,547 Mn in 2018
Operating Income (US$ Mn)
- US$ 1,488 Mn was the operating income generated by The Kellogg Company in 2021
- The Kellogg Company’s operating income for 2020 was US$ 1,251 Mn, a -10.71% decrease from 2019
- From 2018’s operating incomes, The Kellogg Company registered a -17.88% decrease in 2019, amounting to US$ 1,401 Mn
- An operating income of US$ 1,706 Mn was generated in 2018 by The Kellogg Company.
Net Income (US$ Mn)
- The Kellogg Company’s net income for 2021 was US$ 1,811 Mn, a 44.76% increase from 2020
- The net income generated by The Kellogg Company in 2020 was US$ 1,251 Mn
- At a -28.14% decrease from, The Kellogg Company’s net income of US$ 960 Mn was indexed in 2019
- The Kellogg Company generated a net income of US$ 1,336 Mn in 2018
Operating Margin %
- 11% was the operating margin generated by The Kellogg Company in 2021
- The Kellogg Company’s operating margin for 2020 was 13%, a 22.33% increase from 2019
- From 2018’s operating margins, The Kellogg Company registered a -18.25% decrease in 2019, amounting to 10%
- An operating margin of 13% was generated in 2018 by The Kellogg Company.
Gross Margin %
- The Kellogg Company’s gross margin for 2021 was 32%, a -6.12% decrease from 2020
- The gross margin generated by The Kellogg Company in 2020 was 34%
- At a -7.45% decrease from, The Kellogg Company’s gross margin of 32% was indexed in 2019
- The Kellogg Company generated a gross margin of 35% in 2018
The company’s diverse operational network gives Kellogg a competitive edge and increases customer reach. The company has manufacturing facilities in 21 countries around the globe, and more than 39,000,000 square feet of warehouse, distribution, and manufacturing space in the US and other nations. The company sells its products in 180 countries. It distributes its products directly to retailers via a direct sales force.
The company supplies its products through independent distributors and brokers in certain markets and products. It operates four US cereal plants and has warehouses in Michigan and Pennsylvania. It also operated manufacturing and warehouse facilities internationally in Australia, Canada Brazil, Austria, Belgium, and the UK. Through joint ventures, the company also owns manufacturing and warehouse facilities in Ghana, Nigeria, and China.
Get this premium content