Accenture plc Company Profile
- Establishment Year
- Key Management
Ms. Julie Spellman Sweet (CEO)
- Revenue (US$ Mn)
~ 624,000 (2021)
Accenture plc provides management consulting, technology, and outsourcing services. It is divided into the following segments: communications and media and technology; financial service; health and public services; products; resources; others. Communications, media, and technology serve communication, media, and high-tech companies. It accelerates and delivers digital transformations, develops comprehensive solutions specific to the industry, and enhances efficiency and business results.
Its services include helping clients to capture new growth through shifting to platform-driven and data-driven models, optimizing cost structures, increasing product innovation and differentiation and scaling digital experiences for customers. Financial services serve the banking, capital markets, and insurance industries. It addresses growth, profitability, industry consolidation, regulatory changes, and the need for continuous adaptation to new digital technologies.
Health and public service serve the healthcare payers and providers as well as government agencies, public service organizations, educational institutions, and non-profit organizations. It provides insights and offers, including digital solutions and consulting services. The products segment provides services to the following groups: industrial, consumer, and retail; as well as life sciences. Clients can expect improvements in their sales, marketing, distribution, research, and manufacturing performance.
The company also assists in other business functions, such as finance, human resource, procurement, and supply chain, while leveraging technology. The resources segment is responsible for chemicals, energy, forest products and metals, and utilities. It works to improve operations, implement innovative strategies and integrate digital technology. The pension settlement fee is the other segment.
Revenue (US$ Mn)
- Accenture plc’s annual revenue for 2021 was US$ 50,533 Mn, a 14% increase from 2020
- The annual revenue generated by Accenture plc in 2020 was US$ 44,327 Mn
- At a 3.87% increase, Accenture plc’s annual revenue of US$ 43,215 Mn was indexed in 2019
- Accenture plc generated total revenue of US$ 41,603 Mn in 2018
Operating Income (US$ Mn)
- Accenture plc’s operating income for 2021 was US$ 7,621 Mn, a 16.99% increase from 2020
- The operating income generated by Accenture plc in 2020 was US$ 6,514 Mn
- At a 7.94% increase, Accenture plc’s operating income of US$ 6,305 Mn was indexed in 2019
- Accenture plc generated an operating income of US$ 5,841 Mn in 2018
Net Income (US$ Mn)
- Accenture plc’s net income for 2021 was US$ 5,990 Mn, a 15.53% increase from 2020
- The net income generated by Accenture plc in 2020 was US$ 5,185 Mn
- At a 14.97% increase, Accenture plc’s net income of US$ 4,846 Mn was indexed in 2019
- Accenture plc generated a net income of US$ 4,215 Mn in 2018
Operating Margin %
- 15% was the operating margin generated by Accenture plc in 2021
- Accenture plc’s operating margin for 2020 was 15%, a 0.68% increase from 2019
- From 2018’s operating margins, Accenture plc registered a -1.35% decrease in 2019, amounting to 15%
- An operating margin of 15% was generated in 2018 by Accenture plc
Gross Margin %
- Accenture plc’s gross margin for 2021 was 32%, a 2.86% increase from 2020
- The gross margin generated by Accenture plc in 2020 was 32%
- At a -1.91% decrease, Accenture plc’s gross margin of 31% was indexed in 2019
- Accenture plc generated a gross margin of 31% in 2018
Strong alliances network
Accenture has a strong network of alliances. Accenture works closely with technology market leaders to complement and expand its capabilities. Accenture has formed alliances with top technology companies like Cisco Systems, Dell, and IBM. Accenture was able to create innovative and collaborative solutions through its strong alliance network by bringing together different technology teams.
The company has been able to meet the diverse needs of its clients through alliances with top technology companies. Accenture has been able to provide significant and long-lasting value to its clients through a strong network of alliances. Accenture has the ability to provide services for a wide range of clients thanks to its strong alliance network.
Get this premium content